Please read these Terms of Service completely using tangiersmaritime.com which is owned and operated by Tangiers Maritime Ltd. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the tangiersmaritime.com.
By using or accessing tangiersmaritime.com in any way, viewing or browsing the Website, or adding your own content to the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Website and all of its original content are the sole property of Tangiers Maritime Ltd and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Tangiers Maritime Ltd or otherwise used by Tangiers Maritime Ltd as permitted by law.
1. The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Tangiers Maritime Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3. Tangiers Maritime Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Tangiers Maritime Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Tangiers Maritime Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
Tangiers Maritime Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
1. Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
2. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
3. By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Malta and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malta courts.
You agree to indemnify and hold Tangiers Maritime Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Tangiers Maritime Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Tangiers Maritime Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Tangiers Maritime Ltd site immediately.